Monday, May 22, 2006

Hair-loss Horrors!

Things get crazier and crazier by the day!! On top of the nausea, sore (.)(.)s and permanent exhaustion, I now have to deal with hair loss........yes, hair loss!!!!!
It is coming out by the handful, especially when I wash it. And idiot that I am sometimes, I keep forgetting how bad it is and wash my hair in the bath. That leads to some serious problems, because when I wash my hair in the bath, I always do it before my husband joins me, so now, there is always a mission to retrieve all floating hair before he can get in, and that takes ages!!!
Now, I was warned about the hair loss when I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma, but I simply assumed that because it had not already happened, it wouldn't! Asshole!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»