Monday, May 08, 2006

Six Years Have Passed........

Saturday was our sixth wedding anniversary, and it put me in a very reflective mood. So much has happened in that time that it feels more like a lifetime........It has also made me appreciate what a wonderful husband I have!
In the last six years, my husband has seen me through nine operations, three miscarriages, nine IUIs, one IVF, countless minor illnesses, a number of visits to the emergency room, one hospitalisation for allergies, and now the prolactinoma. On top of all that he has put up with a whole heap of mood swings, temper, tears, depression, hopelessness, hormonal issues, PMS, and just about everything else that could be thrown at him. He has even attended every single doctor and RE's appointment with me, been there for each IUI and IVF, and waited on me hand and foot afterwards to make sure I don't overdo. The truly amazing part is that he has come through all that as loving and patient and strong as ever!!!
Here's to an amazing man......... my man!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»