Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hormones, Temper, and Cravings...........

Why oh why were we given hormones???? They rage unchecked through our bodies, causing misery and strife! And did anyone make a f...ing off button???????????????????

Apparently I have been found to be somewhat bitchy lately, my answer to this is...."Of course I am bitchy, I have a whole army of hormones racing through my blood stream right now, so either put up with it....or become the next casualty in this war!!!!!

But seriously, even I am begining to have issues with my attitude lately.........I can't stand my own company, how sad is that? I also have issues with the cravings that seem to come hand in hand with raging hormones. I WANT CHOCOLATE, AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, my thighs are politely saying no thank you to that request! A cigarette would also be most welcome at the moment, but I know if I give in to that craving I will regret it......especially since I have been smoke free for a year.

It seems the only answer is to go and hibernate this bitchy bod until it reaches a more even keel!

No comments: