Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Weighty Issues

After five and a half years of fertility treatment I find that I have a problem....yes, you guessed it....I am fat! Or at least I feel that I am fat, my husband thinks the extra weight is wonderful....I need to check what he has been smoking! I am 11kg above my normal weight and it is killing me! I have tried everything from eating plan to weight loss patch and nothing seems to help, oh yes, I play tennis every day too! So if there is someone out there with any ideas please speak up, I need to lose weight fast.

2 comments:

Erin M said...

you should ave your cortisal levels checked. It is possible that you have Adrenal Fatigue. Also have your thyroid levels look at.

Jen said...

Thanks fidget, I am waiting to have the thyroid test done, but here in Zimbabwe they sometimes don't have all the equipment to do the tests. The cortisal level thing is new to me though!